With February 2021 now in the books, it’s time to rewind on the past twenty-eight days to see what weather we had in midtown Phoenix. From the roof of a tower in Midtown Phoenix, here are the weather statistics from a dry and average month:
- Highest: 84.6º F / 29.2º C, February 2nd 3:59pm
- Lowest: 63.3º F / 17.4º C, February 28th
- High temperatures above 75º F / 23.9º C: 9 days
- High temperatures above 80º F / 26.7º C: 4 days
- Highest: 64.0º F / 17.8º C, February 3rd
- Lowest: 43.5º F / 6.4º C, February 15th 6:51am
- Low temperatures below 50º F / 10º C: 18 days
RAINFALL, WIND, and SUCH
- Total February 2021 rainfall: 0.00 inches
- Cumulative 2021 rainfall: 0.84 inches / 2.1 cm
- Peak wind gust: 25.1 mph / 34.6 kph, February 15th 7:14pm
Please note that these data are not the official Phoenix weather statistics. The official Phoenix weather is taken at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport by the Phoenix office of the National Weather Service.
For all the latest weather from Midtown Phoenix, visit midtownweather.com.